Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions
The term Mike Haysom Music or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose address is 3 Boreland Cottages, Southwick, Dumfries,DG2 8AN. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
These terms do not affect your statutary rights.
How to Order on mikehaysommusic.com
You can only order products by purchasing through this website.
When you place an order for a product, you are purchasing it for the price stated at the time of ordering.
When you place your order online we will send you an email to confirm that we have received it. This email confirmation will be produced automatically to give you confirmation of your order details. Receipt of this confirmation email does not necessarily mean that we will be able to meet your order and is subject to product availability. If the product is unavailable or out of stock we will let you know by email within 3 working days to discuss your options.
Mike Haysom Music may change or discontinue the availability of products at any time at its sole discretion. You may also cancel an order within the terms of our cancellation policy (see Cancellation). If an order is cancelled, any payment made for the products will be refunded in full, including delivery charges. This does not affect your statutory rights.
All new orders are classed as separate and each is treated individually.
The price for each product is shown on mikehaysommusic.com. Prices are only valid at the time of purchase and are subject to change at any time. Mike Haysom Music is not currently a VAT registered business so prices are not subject to V.A.T.
You will be notified of the delivery costs automatically before you submit your payment details, based on the delivery address you specify. Please see specifics under Delivery below for more details.
Prices on mikehaysommusic.com are in UK pounds but you can pay in any currency.
You must pay for your Order before it is delivered and you can do so by credit card, debit card, Paypal or cheque.
By Credit Card & Paypal
- Orders may be processed online using a credit or debit card (currently VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Delta and Switch/Solo) or via Paypal. The money will be debited from your account on the day of purchase.
- Your bank or credit card company may also carry out additional security checks to confirm it is you making the order. In the event your card is declined please contact your card issuer to authorise the transaction.
- All order details and invoices will be sent to the credit card billing address and not the delivery address where the named recipient of the order differs.
We try to keep mikehaysommusic.com as up to date as possible but cannot guarantee that a particular product will always be available. If a product is unavailable or out of stock we will be in touch via e-mail.
By law, consumers in the European Union have the right to cancel a contract for the purchase of an product within 7 working days of the day after you receive your order.
If you wish to cancel your order please notify us quoting your name and order number via either of the following methods:
- E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- Write a letter to us and post it to our business address at: 3 Boreland Cottages, Southwick, Dumfries, DG2 8AN.
Where goods are lost in transit we will offer you a replacement item or a full refund including delivery charges.
Cancellation will not be accepted if the order contains non-returnable perishable goods or goods that cannot be restored to the same physical state they were supplied in. Live products such as trees and plants come into this category.
Where you are cancelling your order within this 7 day period we will refund the cost of the product and the cost of sending the product to you. Where you are returning a product that was part of a larger order, we will refund delivery charges at a relative percentage of the original postage charge.
If you do decide to cancel, we require that you send the product(s) in question back to us in accordance with our returns policy below. Failure to return the goods (excluding noted exceptions) may result in you being charged for the direct cost of recovery.
- We make it our policy to ensure that you are satisfied every time you place an order with Mike Haysom Music. If you are unhappy with a product when you receive it or if you simply change your mind please let us know within 7 days of the day after you receive your order. Please return unwanted products to us within 14 days, with the despatch note, having taken reasonable care of said product(s) and in an unused state, and we will refund you the price you paid for that product (excluding postage and packaging).
- We will make the refund directly to the credit/charge card used to place the original order within 30 days or earlier.
- You will only have to pay for the return postage of the products.
- Certain products and services are excluded from this returns policy, including perishable products, and goods that cannot be restored to the same physical state they were supplied in such as trees and plants.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
- We try to select and package products as well as possible to ensure they arrive in good condition. However, if an product arrives damaged or with defects, or is not what you ordered, we will replace it free of charge or provide a full refund as appropriate, if you return the product to us at the postal address below within 8 days of receipt.
- In these circumstances we will also pay you the cost of the return postage. Please obtain a proof of posting certificate from your Post Office to enable us to process the refund for your return postage costs.
- For help with products later than 30 days after your initial purchase please email us for more information.
- This does not affect your Statutory Rights.
Returning Unwanted or Faulty Products
- Please contact us by email (email@example.com) to inform us of your wish to return products.
- We may also advise you how to send the product back to us. Occasionally products may have to be picked up by a courier service.
- Otherwise, please use a secure delivery method which requires a signature upon receipt (such as via Royal Mail First Class Recorded Delivery) and return to: Mike Haysom Music, 3 Boreland Cottages, Southwick, Dumfries, DG2 8AN. We request that you send products back within 30 days of receiving the initial order.
- It is your statutory duty, prior to returning the product(s) to us, to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them. Failure to do so may result in action against you.
Privacy and Data Policy
If you have problems ordering, would like advice about any of our products, or want to give feedback about Mike Haysom Music or our products, please contact us in one of the following ways:
- By e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- By post at Mike Haysom Music, 3 Boreland Cottages, Southwick, Dumfries, DG2 8AN
Please note that orders may take a little longer to be dispatched currently. In order to stay at home as much as possible, orders will only be posted once or twice a week.
Orders are all posted with zero contact with any other human beings.
Apart from that we are continuing to operate as normal during lockdown and will continue to do so whilst we are still well. We continue to follow official government guidelines. We hope you can stay safe and well wherever you are.
All orders to the UK have a standard postal charge of £2.50 plus 50p per additional item.
All orders to Europe have a standard postal charge of £4 plus 75p per additional item.
All orders to the rest of the world have a standard charge of £5.50 plus £1.00 per additional item.
We send the majority of our parcels by Royal Mail. Larger items may be sent via MyHermes.
Most orders are normally despatched within 48 hours if in stock, by Royal Mail if an item has to be made, then it can take an extra 7 days, we will let you know if it is likely to take longer.
Please allow extra time for delivery especially before Christmas.
If your order has not been received within 14 days and we have not contacted you to say it has been delayed, please contact us so that we can trace it.
Where possible we use recycled packaging and all boxes that come to us with goods in go back out to customers, we never throw a box away! So if your box arrives tatty we apologise but we try to be as environmentally responsible as we can.